WORKFORCE & COMMUNITY WELL-BEING (*SOLD OUT*)
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Cerner Corporate Headquarters, Kansas City, Missouri
Addressing workforce well-being to impact your bottom line.
- Employers are looking for solutions to rising health care costs and sinking employee health.
- Businesses realize that the true cost of poor health goes far beyond direct medical expenditures.
- Employees are not engaging enough with traditional worksite wellness strategies.
- Iowa’s Blue Zones Initiative: The economics of well-being and how Iowa is transforming the health of the state
- Well-Being as a Business Imperative
- The Current State of KC’s Well-Being and the Case for a Local Initiative
- Health Igniting Performance: Empowering Employees to Higher Performance
- Discussing a Public-Private Action Plan for KC
- Iowa Governor Terry Branstad
- Wellmark Executive Laura Jackson
- Hy-Vee CEO Randy Edeker
- Healthways CEO Ben Leedle
- Gallup-Healthways Principal Research Director Dan Witters
- Human Performance Institute Vice President Chris Jordan
- Representatives of local employers, providers, payers and public health
Together, we can design, manage and measure well-being initiatives that improve the health of our entire community.
Click here to view the agenda.